MENU

Slide

crab party/pack luggage/shirley birthday

Wednesday, June 17, 2009


BEWARE! THIS IS A CAM-WHORE FILLED POST!
DON'T SEE IF YOU'VE STH AGAINST
MY FACE/BOOBS/HAIR/WHATEVER.


HELLO HELLO! ♥
i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
Anybody encounter problems with it?
I can't seem to post my replies. ):
Sooooo, I'll reply here:


Sharon: Hi dear! it really depends on your likings,
if you prefer the more powdery heavy coverage look
you can go for zero pore pact, but if you prefer good coverage,
yet still have the dewy look get the flat design liquid!

Girl: Hey babe, Sheer matte powder EXTRA is the one
if you have oily, problem skin!

Shu Fen: Hahahs, thanks! But long hair don't suit me leh!

Reader: Hahahs, i'm going too!

Leen: i have some previous highlights,
and then they cover it up with red luh!

Jvunne: OMGGGGG, same bday?!
LOL what a coincidence! Which hospital then you POP out from!

Felicia: Don't have ah! SO SLOOOOW I WANNA BLOG! LOL

Dumdum: LOL! where got so thick skin one!

Roseline: Eh, i use both!
hahas tampons when i wanna go swim,
Why leh? :x

Passerby: Lol, tatoo? Not really my style leh! hahas

Passerby: Hahahs, no time to do video leh!

Junejune: Really ah, is it available everywhere or
do i have to go to a specific place to get that? :D



Darling Shirley's birthday was last week,
argh, i've got no time to blog at all!

I think i really love her alot luh!
After work at 9pm, went to wait for cab at the taxi stand
at far east plaza, waited for more than 40 mins!!!

So damn tired please.
So pardon me cos i look so shagged in the pictures below!

IMG_6702
The flowers that wilted from all the cigg smoke in the room!

IMG_6696
And my auntie's as dead as those wilted roses as well. :x

IMG_6704

LOL, THE POOR BIRTHDAY GIRL STILL HAVE TO STAND
INFRONT OF THE BLOODY BBQ PIT
AND COOKING FOOD FOR PEOPLE!
What a birthday lor! LOL.


IMG_6723


And one
of esther's colleague is actually Shir's friend!
So she dropped by and wished her happy birthday,
chit-chat with me for abit, camwhore and LEFT!


IMG_6730


IMG_6744
Shirley was like suuuuuper scared of even sitting infront of her cake luh!
Lol, so funny, she was like almost half-begging everyone
to not push her face into the cake!
She said she rather jump/get thrown into the pool!

IMG_6745
Lol, as soon as we took out the cake everyone "SIAM!" to
one corner of the room to avoid the "cake war"!


LOL, the super red yuling after downing some martell!
YULING! SEND ME PICTURES LUH!
I have like no pictures of you and me from that night luh! Pouts~

IMG_6755


IMG_6763
Lol, super wtf expression!!!

And i stayed till 1am +, and when the room started getting smoky,
i left! Omg, i board the taxi and i sniffed my hair
and it stinks from all the cigg smoke.
STINNNNNNNNNNKKYY~~







CRAAAAAAAABBBB~~

SDC10146
Boyf and i went for craaaaaaaab the other night while
watching slumdog millionair on dvd in the comfort of his home!
While waiting for the crab to be prepared, CAMWHORE! :D

SDC10149

We always go to Crab Party @ serangoon garden area?
Garett, leon's brother 1st brought us there 1 year ago?
So we always get discounts, lots of free food,
and one several occasion, the boss even gave us a whole crab
when we bought one! BUY ONE GET ONE FREE!
LOL! Shiokness luh.

SDC10151
Yum, totally awesome, even the fried rice is nice. lol

SDC10155
And this is the only part of the crab that i do eat!
Hehehe, boyf always give me both,
and once the boss saw me eating both, he commented
that boyf was so sweet to treat me like his queen! lol.
all the good stuff for me!




Starting to pack for my 7day trip in taiwan for monday!

SDC10158

ARGH, i really have noooooo time!

On my off day on Saturday,
i've got exams so i've gotta study study study,
and i've got tonnes of advertorials to complete,
and i have to drop by the money changer to change $,
and gotta go to ikea to check out beds for boyf
when he's moving house in afew months time!

BUSY BUSY BUSY!


SDC10160
PACK PACK PACK!
I'm not even half done yet, lol now i've only got my toiletries
lingerie, bikini and a couple of shorts and my Aero hoodie in there.



SDC10163
Boyf and i went to Tampines 1 for the 1st time on monday!
hheheh, went to meet up a spree organizer
to collect my la senza lingerie! La senza always ships sooooo quickly!
only to 3 days to reach singapore. Omg.

And i saw the Samantha Thavasa wallet i wanted!
I'm going to order it next month~




Went to this resturant and tried some weird stuff:
Such as the laksa creamy soup,
SDC10168
It's really weird at 1st, but after awhile it actually tasted pretty good!


Tokyo pizza,
SDC10170
The mayo is the ooooonly redeeming factor,
or else it's really pretty plain and not that fantastic~
Boohoo.

Wanted to try the cakes but the both of us was exploding
by then after 4 slices of pizza each!




Look at my super cute babieeeeeeeeesssss~~~
Like FATHER,
SDC10144


Like DAUGHTER!
SDC10140

LOL, HAPPY FATHER'S DAY PEANUT.
Hmmm, Soon-ish.





Oyasumi Nasai, Loves! (:
I wanna go catch Weeds S05 episode 2 now,
then go catch some sleep already!



No comments: